Welcome to HIITMAN – Training, Coaching & Fitness.
We are a Conditioning Coaching facility that operates on the philosophy that each workout needs to be two-fold
- Physically demanding, and
- Mentally challenging.
So, what’s conditioning mean?
- “Metabolic conditioning simply refers to structured patterns of work and rest periods to elicit a desired response from the body.
- This desired response is usually to maximize efficiency of a particular energy system as the body has several different methods of getting energy.
- Different ratios of work to rest periods call upon different energy systems and cause specific adaptations, which are all dependent on the individual’s level of fitness.”
The sessions that we program for our clients and members all have a specific desired response we want to elicit from you. The programming is based on personal tried and tested training across a few fields of fitness and conditioning training including;
- Strength training,
- Team and individual coaching,
- Combat sports such as boxing, muay thai and BJJ, and
- Bodyweight – high performance conditioning & introductory level calisthenics.
When it comes to finding a coach & facility who understands what you, one who has been in a physically unfit position and who’s now fitter now nearing his 50’s that he was in his 30’s, a coach that can help you try something new, get in shape, just maintain what you’ve achieved or go that extra mile and completely expand your comfort zone, then contact us now to achieve the following benefits;
- Improvement in your range of motion,
- Establish a more stable core,
- Develop and improve your cardio vascular fitness, and
- Build a solid foundational baseline for the your to seek a new fitness challenge as and when they are ready.
We’d appreciate the opportunity & look forward to hearing from you today!