- Water helps on many fronts.
- Your body is ~ 60% water, so, every system in your body benefits from its consumption.
- It aids in flushing toxins out of vital organs,
- Carries the necessary nutrients around your body,
- Provides a moist environment for ears, noses and throats, and
- It helps you skin retain its elasticity (not a good look that dry, scaly one is it!).
So, what’s the recommended daily intake rule of thumb per day?
- 5 – 8 year olds: 5 glasses or 1 litre
- 9 – 12 year olds: 7 glasses or 1.5 litres
- 13+ years: 8 – 10 glasses or 2 litres
Hmmm … is this a lot? No! keep the K.I.S.S. principle here peoples …. a little bit every so often and 2 litres is easy.
Need motivation to give you PURPOSE to stay properly hydrated? We CAN HELP YOU with that.
- Grab yourself a 2.2 litre BPA-Free drink bottle.
- Fill it up. Yes, it’s weighty.
- Don’t want to carry that around all day?
- Easy, drink it!
- A few sips every so often (e.g. a decent mouthful every 15 – 30 minutes),
- And … you’ve finished.
- Bottle is much lighter now? What to do?
- Fill it up and keep it handy.
- You might get a little parched?
- You might even just get to liking it … drink water that is!