As 2016 starts to draw to a close, we’re reviewing the events for 2017, in particular for this post, Spartan Race Australia.
So, what have we thus far for Australia?
- 11 February – Gold Coast Hinterland – Sprint & Super
- 12 February – Gold Coast Hinterland – 4HR Hurricane Heat
- 4 March – Melbourne – Sprint & Super
- 5 March – Melbourne, 4HR Hurricane Heat
- 8 April – Adelaide – Sprint & Super (subject to event registration numbers)
- 9 April – Adelaide – $HR Hurricane Heat (subject to event registration numbers)
- 6 May – Sydney – Sprint & Beast
- 23 June – Townsville – 4HR Hurricane Heat (subject to registration numbers)
- 24 June – Townsville – Sprint, Beast & Ultra Beast
Want to travel? There’s a few choice up for consideration
- 12 March – Malaysia – Sprint
- 6 May – Singapore – Sprint & Super
- 21 May – Shanghai – Sprint
- 5 August – Hawaii – Beast & Ultra Beast
- 6 August – Hawaii – Sprint & Super
We’ll be at most events and looking for willing participants to join us on one of the heats at each event. We’ll be on course early just after the Elite runners, then back mid-morning, time permitting, to run with a group – first timers, 2nd timers, adhoc participants, all very most welcome.
So, how do you get registered?
- Go to www.spartanrace.com.au
- Find your race and commence registration
- When you register, look at the step “JOIN A TEAM”. Search on HIITMAN FUNCTIONAL TRAINING and join (no password needed).
- At checkout, use the CODE / COUPON HIITMAN (note the 2x I’s).
- You’ll get 10% of the race fee.
- Complete your registration and we’ll be notified when your name is added to the team.
- As the event draws near, we’ll email details on meeting times etc. at the events, answer any questions you may have, etc.
It’s up to you now.